Classes of Membership
There are three classes of REA Membership:
- Single membership
- Family membership
- Social membership
Application for Membership
- A Membership Application Form must be completed and submitted to the REA Committee for approval.
- All new members must complete & sign the Dangerous Activity Waiver Form.
- All new members must read and understand all REA rules & regulations contained in the Code of Conduct.
- All new members must undertake an “Induction” before they are eligible to use the REA facilities.
Membership fees are determined by the members at a general meeting.
Current fees are:
- Single Membership: $75:00 per year
- Family Membership: $150:00 per year
- Social Membership: $15:00 per year
From 01/01/2016 ALL members are required to pay an additional $300 Working Bee Levy, which will be payable in a 2 part system – Part 1 $150 due 1st of January and Part 2 $150 due 1st of July. Part 2 is only payable if 6 hours maintenance duties are not completed and verified in first 6 months of the year ie by 30th June. To have your Working Bee Levy refunded you must contribute a minimum of 6 hours maintenance duties at the REA grounds per year.
Member will be deemed unfinancial on failure to pay Part 2 Working Bee Levy if 6 hours maintenance duties has not been completed in the first 6 months of the year as above.
Membership runs from 1 January to 31 December. Membership renewal forms are issued to members in November and membership is due by 31 December. Members who don’t renew their membership by that date are deemed unfinancial members. If they don’t renew by 28 February their membership is terminated and they are unable to use the REP.
New members who join between July and December will pay half the applicable membership fee + $150 Working Bee Levy.
REA Members have the convenience of being able to pay their Membership & Agistment fees online. The REA does not accept “Cash”.
The REA Bank Account details are:
Bendigo Bank BSB No. 633-108
Account No. 1142 84037
Please remember to put a clear identifier in the subject field so that the payment is recorded as coming from you.
Fees can also be paid by cheque and posted to:Redlynch Equestrian Association PO Box 194 REDLYNCH QLD 4870
Should you have any further question about REA Membership, please contact us.